Most people dream of having a chef in their kitchen- all the time! Someone to slice, dice and prep the contents of their fridge, and whip those meals up in a flash that will help you stay on track with your health goals. Of course, doing it yourself may not be quite as luxurious, but with some simple guidance, tips, tricks and strategies, meal prep can be made so easy.
This group challenge, presented to you by Meghan Telpner, a Toronto-based nutritionist, director of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition and author of the bestselling book UnDiet, has developed this program as a 4-week, step-by-step challenge to take you through the process of cleansing and organizing your kitchen, and sharing amazing ways to optimize your time in the kitchen.
The Meal Prep Made Easy course includes fun things like:
- 21 amazingly entertaining and educational videos. That’s over 2 1/2 hours of greatness.
- Nine instructional cooking/demo videos with correspondng recipes and endless creative variation options.
- Over 200 pages of information divided into 40 PDF resource guides, templates and exercises to take you through to the next level of prep, planning and health.
- A full 7 day meal plan with over 35 recipes.
- Twice weekly coaching emails for four weeks to keep you motivated and on track with the transition.
- And more!
The Giveaway – I’m choosing one lucky reader to receive a spot in the group UnDiet Meal Prep Made Easy Program. Just follow the Rafflecopter instructions below to enter:
Contest ends on Monday October 6th at 11:59 PM, winner will be chosen at random and prize must be accepted as awarded. The winner has 72 hours to get back in touch with me or else another person will be chosen. Good luck!