It’s October 1st?!?
Which means it’s time for a new music mix. I put together a chill out + yoga mix that you can use for cooldown, stretching or late nights for October 2013. I actually use this mix for when I fly. I pop it on as soon as I get on the plane and try to fall asleep. I threw in some new songs and my favourite slow jams.
You can stream it off 8tracks for free (use WiFi only!) and then create a replica of this mix on your phone using your own iTunes, or listen to it when you have WiFi at the gym so you can run along. I only recommend that you don’t stream it off your iPhone because it eats up data!
OR play it at night when you’re winding down. Make sure to also check out my September 2013 Running + Workout Mix too.
1) Royals – Lorde
2) Dirty Paws – Of Monsters & Men
3) Skinny Love – Bon Iver
4) Ride – Lana Del Rey
5) We’re Going to Be Friends – The White Stripes
6) Carry On – Fun.
7) Mushaboom – Feist
8) Stubborn Love – The Lumineers
9) Home – Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
10) No One’s Gonna Love You – Band of Horses
11) Your Ex-Lover is Dead – Stars
12) Call It Off – Tegan & Sara
13) I Will Follow You Into the Dark – Death Cab for Cutie
14) Time to Pretend – MGMT
15) Fix You – Coldplay
16) P.S. I Love You – Nellie McKay
17) Rome Wasn’t Built in a Day – Morcheeba
18) Midnight City – M83
19) It’s Time – Imagine Dragons
20) Gimme Sympathy (Acoustic) – Metric
Any slow jams you suggest?