Valentine’s Day isn’t a holiday where Paul and I go crazy on gifts. I usually like to gift something small, thoughtful or edible that shows that I care. Here are a few last-minute Valentine’s Day gift ideas for under $100:
1) A Spa Experience – A spa package or gift certificate is an easy thing to book. When was the last time your partner had a spa day or booked a massage for themselves? Boo-ya. Who would want this as a gift? I usually check TravelZoo or Gilt City for any discounted spa deals. I find that these two sites have the most high-end and luxurious spas that are usually affiliated with a five-star hotel. I have paid only $50 for a 60-minute massage at a swanky spa that’s worth $120. Hey, if there’s money leftover – you can BOTH go. My local LA favourite is Willow Spa in Santa Monica. Which I actually discovered via a promo on Gilt City.
2) A Sweet Treat – The express route to my heart is through my stomach and who doesn’t love a gift that you can eat? Crumbs Bake Shop ships across the country with delicious Valentine’s Day themed cupcakes starting from $28.
3) Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Got a chocoholic on your hands? The Chocolate Covered Company is shipping across the country and is running a $35 Valentine’s Day promotion right now. The gift box includes six chocolate-covered strawberries and 12 chocolate hearts in a cute gift box.
4) Distant Shores – Just started dating? Not sure if you want to overdo it with all the hearts and I love yous? A casual coffee table book for his favourite hobby might just do the trick. Paul loves to surf and Distant Shores: Surfing the Ends of the Earth ($30) is a gorgeous coffee table book featuring surf photos from around the world by Chris Burkard. Available via Amazon.
5) Cool Leather – I am in love with all the cool leather products from Red Clouds Collective out of Portland, Oregon. My favourite gift for him is this iPhone case and wallet in one – theSLIMbook5 ($50).
6) Mantry – Send your man a box full of artisan foods delivered direct to their door. A one-time Mantry box is only ($75) and includes six full-sized products in a handmade wooden crate.
Psssst! Looking for last minute Valetine’s Day gift ideas? Check out our Gift Ideas for Your Boyfriend or Husband for more of our unique picks!