I have been scouring the internet for you. My latest 2015 Christmas gift guide includes The BEST Etsy Christmas Gifts I have found that are handmade and charming. I also love supporting a small business at the same time.
If you’re thinking of ordering anything custom – do so now! There’s usually a long lead time to get something made and Etsy shop owners are usually slammed at Christmas time – plus you need to factor in shipping. Click through each link for more info on pricing and timing.
Here are my top 10 favourite Etsy Christmas gift ideas!
1) Scratch Map – Let’s be frank, I just want one of these myself to hang over my desk. Scratch off a country every time you visit a destination and get yourself motivated to see the world!
3) Wine Soap – Sometimes wine is so great you just want to bathe in it. Made with REAL wine and shea butter. Just don’t try to eat it 🙂
4) iPad Folio – Keep them organized with this mini leather folio with custom pockets for a notebook, iPhone, pens and headphones.
5) Heart-Shaped Tea Bags – Perfect as a stocking stuffer for your favourite tea lover!
6) Fox Infinity Scarf – Cute & cozy. I love this eye-catching scarf with the unusual print.
7) Tablecloth Playhouse – For the little munchkin in your life. They can play pretend for hours with this pop-up playhouse with minimal set-up and clean-up.
8) Spa Gift Set – Perfect for your Mom! Or anyone who needs a little more rest and relaxation in their life.
What are you favourite etsy gift ideas?